BreakMu Cupids 30tmij9

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BreakMu Cupids 30tmij9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BreakMu Cupids

+9
beerjin2014
raze1
SiLentBK
punsot098
ArtOfNoise
aridomeshikarin
saira10
bofors
[GM]BiSDAK
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1love BreakMu Cupids Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm

[GM]BiSDAK

[GM]BiSDAK
Members

BREAKMU CUPIDS
(Valentines Special Event)

[Event Description]: Cupid is often depicted as a naughty little boy striking the hearts of men and women around the world making them fall inlove! Can you play the part of a naughty Cupid and make someone fall for you? Come up with the cheesiest and most epic pick-up line and the prize is yours!

[Event Duration]: Feb 16 11:59pm (GMT+Cool

[How to participate]:

Arrow •        During the Event, your task is to think of a catchy and cheesy pick-up line!

Arrow •        Post your entry in the following format:

Arrow •        Exact Username and Character Name:
 Arrow •        Pick-up line and Love Letter to your Love ones you can also upload a picture of your love ones:

For Example:
1st Put your Cheesy Pick-up Line then press Enter 5 Times then your Letter to your Love ones

Dear: Jade

Hi qwertyuio bla bla bla bla..... etc etc I LOVE YOU

I love you( name of your love ones)

adminstaff (username)
[GM]BiSDAK (character name)

Arrow •        Your entry should be written in English ONLY.

Arrow •        You are allowed to post as many entries as you wish.

Arrow •        Entries found to be vulgar, profane and inappropriate will be automatically censored and deleted.

Arrow •        Winners will be picked according to the following criteria: Originality, substance and impact.

[Rewards]

Arrow • 1st Prize: 1 Hyon Vic Set Own Choice seeds +50k credits
 Arrow • 2nd Prize: 1 Set (Ancient Set Not included) Random seeds + 30 credits
 Arrow • 3rd Prize: 1 Set (Ancient Set Not included) Random seeds + 15k credits

Consolation Prize:
5K Credits

Avoid spams Please
Just Reply Post to this Thread Thank you

Happy Valentines Embarassed 
~BreakMu Staff~

http://www.breakmuonline.com

2love Re: BreakMu Cupids Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:51 pm

bofors

bofors
Members

"Are your legs tired?"
"Why?"
"because you have been running threw my mind all day!"

Dear Inday:

There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition. How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you? How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of? You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting.I love You So MuchBreakMu Cupids 2ue7nld            

Love always,
  Mack

mack1968 (username)
Mack (character name)

http://www.youjizz.com

3love MY MESSAGE OF MY GIRLFRIEND ^^ ♥ Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

saira10

Members

BreakMu Cupids <a href=BreakMu Cupids Xwfk  " />

"ARE YOU A MATH??? "

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE MATH IS MY FAVORITE SUBJECT AND I ALSO LOVE MATH MORE THAN OF MY LIFE ♥  :*.....

Dear: Jean Lou Sanz

HI HON..^_^....THANK YOU HON FOR THE EXPERIENCE AND HAPINESS ON MY WHOLE LIFE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ALSO FOR THE LOVE THAT MAKES ME INSPIRED EVERYDAY ♥...HON I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL MY HEART IS BREATHING ....I WILL BE LOVE YOU FOR THE SADNESS AND THE HAPPINESS IN OUR LIFE....I KNOW ALSO THANK YOU TO GOD HE GIVE ME A GIRL LIKE YOU ...I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE HON...I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL I DIE ...:*...TAKE CARE ALWAYS HON GOD BLESS...:*..♥

YOUR LOVE ONE:DAVE LAMBO.

IGN:GameOVER

USER: breaker10

4love Re: BreakMu Cupids Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:56 pm

aridomeshikarin

aridomeshikarin
Members

Know what's on the menu?
what?
Me-n-u

DEAR: KIGWA

Hey beautiful,
I love it when you say that I am the only one for you and that you’ll wait as long as it takes. Also when you said that you are never going to let me go, that put me in the best mood all day long. I am so happy, and you don’t have to worry I’m never going to leave you. I love you and I know one thing for sure, your stuck with me forever. Its not to much longer that you will have to keep imagining me being there, holding you in my arms. Laying with you and sleeping with you by my side every night, all night, and waking up with you in my arms. I don’t know what to do, I’m so in love with you. I cant wait for that first hug and kiss outside of these walls, I’m never letting go. Alright let me stop, your driving me nuts. I cant stop thinking about you. I just don’t understand it, I’m the luckiest guy on earth to be with the most beautiful girl on earth. You are the only one for me. I love you with all of my heart.

Yours Always,
Your “NERD,”
KISAME

minataylag
KISAME

5love Re: BreakMu Cupids Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:48 am

ArtOfNoise

Members

BOY: Can you recommend a good bank where I can make a deposit?

Girl: Why? :3

BOY: Because I’m planning to save all my love for you!<3 <3 <3 #harthart

Dear: Nica

I always thought love was fake and unreal at this age until I met you. You are the first girl that I have ever truly been in love with and it is the best feeling in the world. Every time I see you I think my heart skips a beat or two. You make me feel so comfortable when I’m with you, but at the same time, I’m probably as nervous as a guy can possibly get. Staring into your eyes gives me this warm feeling that words can’t even explain and it forces me to keep a smile on my face. Every time I kiss you I feel like there’s a ‘million billion’ butterflies flying around in my stomach trying to escape. I can hold you in my arms for hours if I had the chance to. You are honestly the prettiest girl I know; your eyes, your super white teeth, your SKINNY stomach, your smile, your hair, your style; it all amazes me! I still don’t understand how a guy like me wound up with a girl like you; I guess you can call it luck! You seem to be the only girl I am attracted to, other girls don’t catch my eye anymore. You are the perfect girl for me and the only one I want to pay any attention to. I feel like a lame *** and weirdo for writing this thing, but I don’t even care. I wrote this to show you how much I really care about you. I hope this isn’t too much! I love u…I love US.

Your Love: Nager

IGN: ArtOfNoise
ACC: acount123

6love Re: BreakMu Cupids Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:09 am

ArtOfNoise

Members

Boy: Are You a coffe?

Girl: Why?

Boy: Because i love chocolate! BOOM BOOM!!!!

THIS IS THE TRUE ENTRY:D

BOY: Can i borrow some coin?

Girl: What for ? :3

BOY: I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams.
<3 <3

I always thought love was fake and unreal at this age until I met you. You are the first girl that I have ever truly been in love with and it is the best feeling in the world. Every time I see you I think my heart skips a beat or two. You make me feel so comfortable when I’m with you, but at the same time, I’m probably as nervous as a guy can possibly get. Staring into your eyes gives me this warm feeling that words can’t even explain and it forces me to keep a smile on my face. Every time I kiss you I feel like there’s a ‘million billion’ butterflies flying around in my stomach trying to escape. I can hold you in my arms for hours if I had the chance to. You are honestly the prettiest girl I know; your eyes, your super white teeth, your SKINNY stomach, your smile, your hair, your style; it all amazes me! I still don’t understand how a guy like me wound up with a girl like you; I guess you can call it luck! You seem to be the only girl I am attracted to, other girls don’t catch my eye anymore. You are the perfect girl for me and the only one I want to pay any attention to. I feel like a lame *** and weirdo for writing this thing, but I don’t even care. I wrote this to show you how much I really care about you. I hope this isn’t too much! I love u…I love US.

7love Re: BreakMu Cupids Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am

punsot098

Members

Me : "Are you a Witch?"
Her : "hmm.. why?"
Me : Coz you Trap me in your Love Spell , And make me Fall Inlove deeper than Hell"

Dear Kath-kath,

First of all i would like to greet you a happy pleasant day, and happy valentines day. I just want to say that from the moment our eyes met my heart knew what our mind couldn't comprehend. I have never felt such an unexplainable love that we share .I could never find enough words to express my Love for you .The feeling is so overwhelming that a moment without You is like a thousand years without the sun. I want to give to you the joy you have brought into my life. You are my love ,my soulmate, my everything. I may like Rikimaru , you dont see me but always remember that im always right by your side.. i Love you Smile)

Your Forever Biggest fan and Bf: Vhan Khaiizer

UserName : Bonehead
Character : DiSRESPECT

8love Love-One'S Event Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:28 am

SiLentBK

SiLentBK
Members

Are you a Dictionary?

Why?

Cause You Gave meaning to my LIFE !!! =))
[/size]

I Love you for who you are , you're all i never wanted  ,and Thank you for everything that you gave to me , you are the light of my life , Thank you for everything i love you

https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/herz.png
https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/suspect.gif

UserName sitmur
IngameName SiLentBK

9love Re: BreakMu Cupids Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 pm

raze1

Members

I've got skittles in my mouth,
why?
wanna taste the rainbow?

Dear:BreakMU

thank you,and I love this game so much!!
MmmwaaAaahh!!

Just call my name and ill be there
(LORDGOD)

Username:raze1
IGN:LORDGOD

10love Re: BreakMu Cupids Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 pm

beerjin2014

Members

"Are you a Google?"
"Why?"
"Because have everything I searching for" Smile

BreakMu Cupids 307246_156568041102688_726759819_n

Dear My Special Person in My Life,

I fell in love with you on the day that I first saw you. You are the most beautiful thing that happened to my life I couldn’t imagine a life without you by my side. My day is not complete without thinking of you. You have accepted me for who I am. You are the reason that I am a better man now. If at times I am so busy and you feel like you are ignored, well, I am sorry. I am just studying so hard because I am already planning to settle down with you. Today, as your man, I will make it up to you. I love the way you make me feel like a man. You allow me to love you and I am so thankful for that.

I Love You Very So Much!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Username: john08
IGN: DrugLordBK

11love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:14 am

ArtOfNoise

Members

BOY: You know, "beautiful" is my favorite color.(boy) its the color of your eyes. "

Girl: That's not a color

BOY: Its the color of your eyes.

12love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 am

ArtOfNoise

Members

BOY: Are you Siomai and HoPia?

Girl: Why?

BOY: I will "SioMai" love for you <3 "Hopia" love me too^^ <3 #NagerYanIhhh

Girl: @.@ <3  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed 

13love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 am

sweetaiza

Members

Boy:   tae kaba.
Girl: bakit?
Boy: di kasi kita kayang pag laruan.

Dear: Cupido.

>sana panain mo rin ang crush ko pra mapansin nya rin ako at tanggalin mo ang bublle gum sa bibig ko pra masabi ko rin no gusto ko sya at mahal na mahal ko sya since birth.......
>felling sad nga ako ngaun kasi nganga ako sa feb.14 wala ka date.......i hope na matupad na ang kahilingan ko........

tagalog lng po bobo man gud ang pig na bayut..... hahahahahhahahah

IGN: Shanks
Acount: sweetaiza

14love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 am

jhuverskie

Members

"You're like a dictionary"
"Why?"
"coz You add meaning to my life"

Dear:Crush

From the moment I met you I've had feelings for you. That means for four years, my heart would only beat for you. Yet you have no idea, But I have a plan. No, not to win your heart, but to tell you how I feel. I'm a leo, a lion! No lion should live in fear, so hear me roar!! (ok this is sounding too aggressive) I am in love with you, and you will know soon enough.

From your love (TNTBoMBERMAN)

IGN:13thBRUTAL
Acc:loda

15love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 am

fusion082

Members

Me:A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,V,W,X,Y,Z
Abern: You don't include U!
Me: Oh! I'm sorry, I Miss U!!

Me: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,U,U,U,U,U,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
Abern: Why it contains lots of U?
Me: Oh!! I'm sorry again, I Love U!

Dear Abern, BreakMu Cupids 555877_360996547303715_880440526_n

Happy Valentine's Day my first love. I was lucky to dance with you yesterday. I was very happy even we danced only for a short period of time. Even though you have other crushes. I'm still here for you, as a friend to help you in your problems, and as a classmate to answer your questions. Maybe the best thing I should do this time is to move on. I did my best, but if it was not enough i'm so sorry. Sorry for everything and i'm thankful that you've been part of lovelife. You're my crush since Grade 6 until Third year. I hope you will have a happy life. I'm so sorry if I can't tell this to you (my feelings). T.T Happy Valentine's again. Love You!!

I love you Abern

fusion082
FUSIONATE

16love Re: BreakMu Cupids Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 pm

dragon123

Members

Boy : Are you a medicine ??
Girl : Why ?
Boy :Because every time i'm sick , you're always here right beside and never let me go.

Dear Kristhel,

First of all, I wanna thank you for that chocolate you gave me yesterday. Thank you for that beautiful smile you've shown to me, it made my heart happy. I'm lucky to have a beautiful and sweet girl right beside me.For me, you're the sweetest girl I've met since i was a kid. Sorry for the misunderstandings we encountered since we first met. This is the day that you're so special to me so I should do my best to make this day special to you.I can't forget the time we first met and the beautiful smile you gave to me that time.Just remember that you're the only one who can make my day special. I LOVE YOU !! I will never let you go till the end of time!! Happy Valentines Day !!

I LOVE YOU
                                                      Kristhel

BreakMu Cupids 1560477_342797779196553_101946944_n

dragon123(USERNAME)
GameON (IGN)

17love Re: BreakMu Cupids Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 am

[GM]BiSDAK

[GM]BiSDAK
Members

#1st

Me : "Are you a Witch?"
Her : "hmm.. why?"
Me : Coz you Trap me in your Love Spell , And make me Fall Inlove deeper than Hell"

UserName: Bonehead
Character: DiSRESPECT

#2nd

"Are your legs tired?"
"Why?"
"because you have been running threw my mind all day!"

Username: mack1968
Character: Mack

#3rd:

Know what's on the menu?
what?
Me-n-u

Username : minataylag
Character : KISAME

Thank you for joining my Event
as a consolation prize to those who post their Pickuplines you can still receive 5k credits
to your account BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

Watch out for more event!!
Check our forum everyday
http://breakmu.forumtl.com

~BreakMu Staff~

http://www.breakmuonline.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum