Change Class Option 30tmij9

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Change Class Option 30tmij9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Class Option

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change Class Option Empty Change Class Option Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 am

ulukait13

Members

I've seen that Admin has added Change Name option on the website a long time ago so that we can change our characters nickname for 5000 credits..What about the ''Change Class'' option for 10000 credits so that we will be able to change the class of our character..For example i have 5 characters in 1 account RF,DL,MG,SM and ELF all max stats, level 700, master level 500 and 30000 PC points..but i want to create a summoner on this account but I don't want to delete 1 of my character that i've dedicated a lot of time just to make it max stats with level 700 and master level 500 and 30000 PC points..So if i have 10000 credits i can change for example my MG to SUMMONER maintaining stats, level 700 and master level 500 and my 30000 PC points.

Last edited by ulukait13 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it clear..)

2Change Class Option Empty Re: Change Class Option Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 pm

MrCrazy

MrCrazy
Administrators

this suggestion will be rejected because it will have so many bugs if we will put that change class except for 3rd quest. but change char class will have a bug so that we can't add that suggest

https://breakmu.forumtl.com

3Change Class Option Empty Re: Change Class Option Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:04 pm

ulukait13

Members

i see..thanks for the attention admin..i just want to change class my RF to SUMMONER T.T

4Change Class Option Empty Re: Change Class Option Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 pm

MrCrazy

MrCrazy
Administrators

But that suggestion will be not approve

/Thread Closed

https://breakmu.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum