WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME 30tmij9

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME 30tmij9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Empty WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:07 am

THExCOOL

Members

hello admin,

would you guys mind if you put vicious , rave , agnis and other ancient items so that we can buy it? also DL points is unfair. 9 reset already full stats. leveling up bk is harder than the others.
would you guys fixed that? I also bought aschrow boots but in-game no sockets. just wasted my creds. also can you guys add the panda pet in NPC? to increase exp rate a little.

and also for the spots. I suggest you guys should add a spot for leveling up to 700 coz it's take too much time to reach that level.

ty.

2WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Empty Re: WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Allstars

Members

THExCOOL wrote:hello admin,

would you guys mind if you put vicious , rave , agnis and other ancient items so that we can buy it? also DL points is unfair. 9 reset already full stats. leveling up bk is harder than the others.
would you guys fixed that? I also bought aschrow boots but in-game no sockets. just wasted my creds. also can you guys add the panda pet in NPC? to increase exp rate a little.

and also for the spots. I suggest you guys should add a spot for leveling up to 700 coz it's take too much time to reach that level.

ty.

/agree

+1 if i can do take a video for those who use program in game should i post it here in forum?? and should you take an action fast?

if they will caught and got them banned ingame if its possible ADMIN should ask for wat program it is to Detect on Gameguard

so if they will submit those program they use then they will got unbanned for free

we just want for FAIR
regarding on this case Smile

3WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Empty Re: WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 pm

THExCOOL

Members

Allstars wrote:
THExCOOL wrote:hello admin,

ty.

/agree

+1 if i can do take a video for those who use program in game should i post it here in forum?? and should you take an action fast?

if they will caught and got them banned ingame if its possible ADMIN should ask for wat program it is to Detect on Gameguard

so if they will submit those program they use then they will got unbanned for free

we just want for FAIR
regarding on this case Smile

+1 bro ^^ make the game fair.

4WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Empty Re: WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 am

Zantetzuke

Zantetzuke
Administrator

Ashcrow boots - fixed

Panda pet - NPC (Loren Bar)

http://www.breakmuonline.com

5WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Empty Re: WEBSHOP SUGGESTION AND IN-GAME Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 pm

THExCOOL

Members

Zantetzuke wrote:Ashcrow boots - fixed

Panda pet - NPC (Loren Bar)

still unfair for leveling.
each character must be thesame.

DL points is too advance than the others.

also the one that I said.
add vicious or rave in webshop. so that we can buy it with our credits that we won in events.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum