SBI//Watch Maleficent Movie Online Free | Megashare | Viooz 30tmij9

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SBI//Watch Maleficent Movie Online Free | Megashare | Viooz 30tmij9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SBI//Watch Maleficent Movie Online Free | Megashare | Viooz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

englishenglish

Members

Maleficent is a 2014 American-British fantasy film directed by Robert Stromberg from a screenplay by Linda Woolverton. Starring Angelina Jolie as the eponymous Disney villainess character, the film is a live-action re-imagining of Walt Disney's 1959 animated film Sleeping Beauty, and portrays the story from the perspective of the antagonist, Maleficent.

click here to »» watch maleficent movie online free

click here to »» watch maleficent movie online free

Watch Maleficent Online Free After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership. Now they don't have to just crack the case - they have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Audiences sure don’t seem to be growing weary of super hero movies as they keep turning out in droves to see movies like ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’. (Not so much, ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′. Sorry.) But one fierce contender managed to distinguish herself from the spandex glut, Angelina Jolie as Disney’s classic evil fairy ‘Maleficent’. The movie has now crossed the $600 million mark, making it the highest grossing, non-super hero movie of 2014 so far, besting hits like YA adaptations ‘Divergent’ and ‘The Fault Of Our Stars’ and even the well-received ‘Godzilla’ reboot. (However, ‘Transformers: Edge of Extinction’ is still out and fairly new.)

Somehow, ‘Maleficent’ has hung in there and continued to draw viewers while other movies have come and gone. Keep in mind, grosses are drawn from all territories, which could point to Angelina Jolie being one of the few movie stars that is guaranteed to draw viewers, world wide, while the once sure fire Tom Cruise has clearly slipped in his appeal. Outside the US, a lot of films rely on bankable stars to drive ticket sales. But is Jolie’s undeniable star power the only factor? Perhaps not. The story of ‘Maleficent’ builds upon Disney’s popular classic ‘Sleeping Beauty’. Surely that helped sell the film to many, just as Disney’s ‘Once Upon A Time’ draws viewers to that hit show by drawing from Disney’s vault of popular hits.

The story that is set prior to the 1959 classic 'Sleeping Beauty' has proven to be a big hit across the globe, with big name attractions such as Angelina Jolie and the young Elle Fanning, it appears to have captured the imaginations of audiences in far greater numbers than anyone ever thought it would.

When I was a child, one of my favourite films was The Little Mermaid. I remember being enchanted by the stunning animation and that perfectly captured, colourful and enticing world under the sea. Told through music, The Little Mermaid was almost balletic, its enthusiasm and joy tinged with a slightly darker edge that added dimension and intrigue. I can only suppose then, that later on in my life as a milliner, the colour, scale and drama I employ so much in my headwear designs hark back to those early influences and stimuli.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum